Taking a screenshot in your iPhone might be second nature however what a couple of screenshot to seize every part on an internet site, PDF, e-mail, observe, or stitching collectively a number of screenshots? Learn on for easy methods to take a scrolling screenshot on iPhone.
It was you wanted a third-party app to take a scrolling screenshot on iPhone. However with iOS now, you’ll be able to natively try this with webpages, PDFs, the Notes app, emails, and extra in Apple’s first-party apps. Additional down we’ll additionally have a look at how to do that with content material in third-party apps.
With this native iOS choice, taking a scrolling screenshot or “Full Web page” screenshot offers you a PDF of every part on a doc, webpage, observe, e-mail in Apple’s apps.
- Take a screenshot (press the aspect or high button and quantity up button on the similar time)
- Faucet the preview within the backside left nook earlier than it disappears
- Select the Full Web page choice within the high proper nook
- You possibly can preview all of the pages, use markup, and extra earlier than saving
- You can too faucet the crop icon (square-ish icon subsequent to “Accomplished”) to edit what a part of the Full Web page you’d like to save lots of
- Faucet both Accomplished within the top-left nook to save lots of or the share button within the high proper
Third-party apps for scrolling screenshots on iPhone
Picsew does have the next common score however each have been optimized for iPhone 12 in addition to older iPhones. You possibly can check out each at no cost earlier than deciding to purchase the complete variations through in-app buy.
Learn extra 9to5Mac tutorials:
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. More.