Keep on high of the most recent tech with PCWorld’s Digital Journal. Obtainable as single copies or as a month-to-month subscription, it highlights the perfect content material from PCWorld.com—crucial information, the important thing product evaluations, and probably the most helpful options and how-to tales—in a curated Digital Journal for Android and iOS, as effectively for the desktop and different pill readers.
Within the March subject
This month it is the Galaxy S21 vs. the iPhone 12. Which premium cellphone must you purchase? We’ve got the info in regards to the Apple M1’s velocity, plus the way it compares to the Ryzen 5000. Plus, 5 straightforward issues you are able to do to supercharge your digital safety.
Different highlights embody:
- Information: GeForce RTX 3060 laptops hit the road, however you may want to attend for reasonably priced ones. Plus, the most recent Home windows 10X leaks
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 cellular evaluation: The quickest laptop computer GPU simply arrived
- Porsche Design Acer Guide RS evaluation: This trendy, blazingly quick laptop computer lives as much as its identify
- Examined: How briskly is the Microsoft Floor Professional 7+ versus the Floor Professional 7?
- Samsung 870 EVO SATA SSD evaluation: The velocity you want, at sane costs
- This is How: How you can inform in case your password has been stolen. Plus, 6 methods to cease utilizing your Android cellphone earlier than bedtime
Watch: When you’ve been eyeing one of many big-name high-performance transportable SSDs however don’t need to pay the excessive costs—simply construct your personal. We present you the way.
Learn your points on PC or Mac
Now you can learn any points as a part of your subscription by way of a browser on Mac or PC. Merely go to this link. Click on on the icon within the higher proper (a field with an arrow in it). Current app customers ought to click on on ‘Have already got an account?’ under the join type after which log in there along with your PCWorld digital journal app credentials. From there you’ll have entry to all points which can be a part of your subscription. Go to utilizing a Chrome browser and you may obtain our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or large-screen) studying.
How you can subscribe and begin studying
Subscribers can go to this page to learn to entry PCWorld on any machine and begin studying the present subject immediately.
Subscribers: Replace your PCWorld app to the most recent model as we speak!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld’s subscription, you get entry to the digital journal on as many units as you’d like. Subscribe as we speak!
Have an issue along with your subscription or a query to ask? Please ship us an electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.