All of the fighters have weighed in now for UFC 259. Neglect , neglect — that is the cardboard of playing cards. That is the one you have to be enthusiastic about. Three title fights. Three. And never simply any title fights, extraordinarily good ones.
The primary occasion is especially thrilling. The UFC middleweight champ (and mega-star in-waiting) Israel Adesanya strikes up a weight class to grow to be the UFC’s newest “champ-champ.” He faces off towards the not too long ago topped UFC mild heavyweight champ Jan Blachowicz. Hilariously he weighed in for this combat at 200.5 kilos, virtually 5 under the restrict. No-one’s weighed in for a light-weight heavyweight title combat that low since UFC 32.
It is an attention-grabbing technique for an attention-grabbing combat. Blachowicz is a monstrous hitter and Adesanya may be the perfect pure striker within the UFC. This matador-bull match-up is certain to have everybody on the sting of their seats for so long as it lasts.
However we additionally get to see the consensus finest feminine fighter of all-time Amanda Nunes defend her featherweight crown towards Australian star Megan Anderson. Exterior of a rematch with Cris Cyborg, that is most likely the largest girls’s UFC combat on the market proper now. Cannot look forward to that one.
We additionally get a title combat in maybe essentially the most stacked division in UFC: Bantamweight. Petr Yan vs. Aljamain Sterling is a battle between more than likely the 2 finest bantamweights on this planet proper now. Cannot wait to see how this one performs out.
The best way to watch UFC 259
This 12 months the UFC entered into a brand new partnership with ESPN. That is nice information for the UFC and the enlargement of the game of MMA, however dangerous information for client selection. Particularly in case you’re one of many UFC followers who wish to watch UFC dwell within the US.
Within the US, if you wish to know learn how to watch UFC 259, you will solely discover the combat night time on PPV via ESPN Plus. The price construction is a bit complicated, however listed below are the choices to observe UFC on ESPN, in response to ESPN’s site:
- Current yearly ESPN Plus subscribers can order the upcoming UFC fight for $70.
- Current month-to-month ESPN Plus subscribers will be capable to both improve to an annual plan and purchase UFC PPV for $85 or buy the flexibility to observe the UFC occasion on PPV for $70 by itself.
- New ESPN Plus subscribers can purchase a bundle of 1 UFC PPV occasion (streaming in HD) and an ESPN Plus annual recurring subscription for $90. This can be a respectable deal. The earlier bundle gave a saving of 25% however this new bundle is a 35% saving. The ESPN Plus annual ESPN subscription will auto-renew after one 12 months, on the value of an ESPN Plus annual subscription on the time of auto-renewal.
You are able to do the entire above on the hyperlink under.
MMA followers within the UK can watch UFC 259 exclusively through BT Sport. There are extra choices in case you dwell in Australia. You possibly can watch UFC 259 via Predominant Occasion on Foxtel. You too can watch on the UFC website or using its app. You possibly can even order using your PlayStation or utilizing the UFC app on your Xbox.
Want extra worldwide viewing choices? Attempt a VPN. See the.
Primarily based on earlier UFC occasions, that is the schedule we anticipate…
- The primary card begins March 6, 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT).
- The prelims begin March 6, 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT).
- The early prelims begin March 6, 6.00 p.m. ET (3.00 p.m. PT).
- The primary card begins March 7, 3 a.m. GMT.
- The prelims begin March 7, 1 a.m. GMT.
- The early prelims begin March 6, 11.00 p.m. GMT.
- The primary card begins March 7, 2 p.m. AEDT.
- The prelims begin March 7, 12 p.m. AEDT.
- The early prelims begin March 7, 10.00 a.m. AEDT.
Given how risky and fluid earlier combat playing cards have been within the COVID-19 period, anticipate this one to cut and alter. Here is the place we’re at proper now…
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Israel Adesanya
- Amanda Nunes vs. Megan Anderson
- Petr Yav vs. Aljamain Sterling
- Islam Makhachev vs. Drew Dober
- Thiago Santos vs. Aleksandar Rakic
- Dominick Cruz vs. Casey Kenney
- Track Yadong vs. Kyler Phillips
- Joseph Benavidez vs. Askar Askarov
- Rogerio Bontorin vs. Kai Kara France
- Tim Elliot vs. Jordan Espinosa
- Kennedy Nzechukwu vs. Carlos Ulberg
- Sean Brady vs. Jake Matthews
- Livinha Souza vs. Amanda Lemos
- Uros Medic vs. Aalon Cruz
- Mario Bautista vs. Trevin Jones